Annual Membership+ Plus ($97)
- 1-year subscription to the Journal of Wildlife Photography
- Instant access to all the back issues
- In-depth articles to bring you workshop level information about wildlife photography
- Post-processing techniques in Lightroom and Photoshop specifically for wildlife photography
- Regular columns covering travel and technology
- Location guides
- Reader image critiques
- Weekly wildlife photography tips and techniques
- Monthly videos that cover the entire spectrum of wildlife photography
- Weekly wildlife photography articles delivered to your inbox
- Automatic registration for our free exclusive subscriber-only workshops
- Automatic entry to win a free workshop trip
- Cancel Anytime
Do you take your photography serious?
This is for photographers who are ready to invest in themselves. Becoming a Visual Explorer is more than just a subscription to the Journal of Wildlife Photography. This is a membership into an exclusive community of wildlife photographers from around the world. From the Journal itself to monthly how-to videos, all the back issues we have published, and weekly wildlife photography tips, Annual Members+ Plus are photographers who are truly dedicated to taking their photography to the next level.
This membership is designed to bring you a whole different level of wildlife photography education delivered in tiers. You receive weekly wildlife photography articles, monthly how-to videos, the quarterly Journal, and free opportunities to join us in the field for hands-on workshops.
“This is essentially one heck of a workshop!” – Neil Jernigan, professional wildlife photographer