Click below to read a small sample of our latest journal issue.
Annual Membership+ Plus ($97)
- 1-year subscription to the Journal of Wildlife Photography
- Instant access to all the back issues
- Instant access to video library. Post-processing techniques in Lightroom and Photoshop specifically for wildlife photography
- Every issue is packed with 50 to 60 pages of in-depth articles to bring you workshop level information about wildlife photography
- Regular columns covering travel and technology
- Location guides
- Reader image critiques
- Weekly wildlife photography tips and techniques
- Monthly videos that cover the entire spectrum of wildlife photography
- Automatic registration for our free exclusive subscriber-only workshops
- Automatic registration for all equipment giveaways as long as you are an active subscriber.
- Cancel Anytime
And, when you join the Journal today, you’ll be entered to win a 500mm f1/4 lens up to $12,998.00! You’ll also be entered to win TVC-34 Versa Series 3 Mk2 Carbon Fiber Tripod worth $1,100 plus you’ll be automatically be entered to win all future giveaways!
Do you take your photography serious?
This is for photographers who are ready to invest in themselves. Becoming a Annual Memeber is more than just a subscription to the Journal of Wildlife Photography. This is a membership into an exclusive community of wildlife photographers from around the world. From the Journal itself to monthly how-to videos, all the back issues we have published, and weekly wildlife photography tips, Annual Members+ Plus are photographers who are truly dedicated to taking their photography to the next level.
This membership is designed to bring you a whole different level of wildlife photography education delivered in tiers. You receive weekly wildlife photography articles, monthly how-to videos, the quarterly Journal, and free opportunities to join us in the field for hands-on workshops.
“Your expertise in your journal is second to none and way more educational and on point than anything I have read before. Thanks.” – Jeffrey D Walker
NOTE: This is an annual subscription, so the system is setup to automatically recharge your credit card $97 on this date next year, however, you can turn this feature off in your account settings.